Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Why Is This So Hard? (That's what she said.)

I'm a big fan of The Office (my previous Office post can be found here) and will definitely miss it when the final season ends this May. I've been a huge fan ever since one of my good buddies introduced me to it via Netflix in 2007. After watching the six-episode first season, I thought it was okay, but wasn't quite ready to give up on it.

The second season is what hooked me. The season began traditions of bringing amazing holiday episodes, relationship angles, and showcasing the height of being a paper salesman in an increasingly paperless world, The Dundies.

Any fan of The Office will tell you that the heart of the show is the relationship between Jim and Pam. However, I think one of the main reasons The Office fans are so loyal is the tandem of Jim and Dwight. Whether they are battling over MegaDesk or joining forces to send a common foe to Tallahassee, the jokes between these two will have your sides hurting from laughter. The Future Dwight prank is one of my personal favorites.

If you enjoy TV that gives you great comedy and situations that you can relate to, you may want to give The Office a try. I've watched it time and time again if I need a pick-me-up, an idea for a project, or to laugh at how Angela reminds me of someone I know. The show is starting it's second half of the season tomorrow. Dr. J will guest star! Here's Creed Bratton... just because he's Creed Bratton.


Diwali

Second Drink

Fire Guy

Threat Level Midnight

Diversity Day

These are just a few of the great memories The Office has provided the world. It'll be definitely be missed and it always left me satisfied and smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment