Sunday, September 18, 2011

Make A Choice.

By now, you must've heard about the latest Netflix pricing change (I believe it's the second change within a year.) If you're still a Netflix subscriber, those changes take effect this month if they haven't already, depending on when you get billed. Now I'm not going to get into analysis of the whos, whats, and whys of this situation. I'm just curious to know what you're going to do about this. Will you choose to subscribe to an streaming-only plan?

A DVD-only plan? Or keep your DVD & streaming plan and pay more for a dwindling library of movies?


One of the best features that Netflix has going for it.


It seems like some people have already made their choice: Netflix stock drops 8% more after news of subscriber losses (posted on Sep 16, 2011)

2 comments:

  1. I am torn because I love the old movies which are not available on streaming but I love the convience of streaming so I am choosing both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the news of the new Qwikster company that'll now be separate from Netflix. That was ALSO met with some negative response. Hastings must be having a panic attack right now.

    ReplyDelete