Friday, June 17, 2011

A Road Block on the Information Superhighway

Ok, before I start, I know I'm showing my age by using the term "Information Superhighway." Honestly, who says that anymore?

But at the same time, I couldn't think of a better way to use the term "Road Block" in relation to what I'm going to be talking about.


So, I'm not sure what exactly happened, but my computer caught a nasty virus. I'm currently looking for a Macbook (not Pro, not Air, just a Macbook) to go back online and to make video editing a lot easier and better. Until then, my blog post frequency will be much slower unfortunately.

I'm posting from the library right now, but I hope the next time I post home, it'll be from an Apple computer.


This is pretty close to what my PC is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment